I have been a private educational consultant since 2009, and a college counselor at an international high school in Hsinchu, Taiwan since 2010. I have a Certificate in College Counseling from UCLA, and am a member of:
- OACAC (Overseas Association for College Admissions Counseling)
- NACAC (National Association of College Admissions Counseling)
From 2001-2009, I served as an Educational Counselor (alumni interviewer) for my alma mater, MIT, where I obtained my Bachelors and Masters degrees. Over the years, I have been privileged to meet many bright and able students, and my mission is to serve the talented students in Taiwan who need honest, personalized advice about higher education in the United States.
Before moving into the field of educational counseling, my career spanned a broad range of industries and companies: from large corporations such as United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC) and Lehman Brothers, to a NGO such as the American Chamber of Commerce in Taipei, and to a startup Internet company. My focus in all of these organizations was always marketing and communications.
Although I do not guarantee admissions to any school, applicants that I have worked with in the past have been admitted to the following schools:
- Boston University (BU)
- University of California, Berkeley (UC Berkeley)
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Johns Hopkins
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- New York University (NYU)
- University of Pennsylvania (UPenn)
- University of Southern California (USC)
I am a native English speaker and can communicate in Mandarin Chinese and Taiwanese.